Monday, January 10, 2005

Peterson is not guilty of first degree murder

Peterson should not get the death penalty, the reason is simple: he is not guilty of FIRST degree murder. I think he probably got mad because she confronted him about the affair with Amber and then he probably pushed her or she fell down after a struggle. At that moment, he had two choices: (a) call the police and take the charge (maybe assault with a deadly weapon, a serious felony, and strike under California Law under most circumstances), or (b) he could do something stupid and cover it up/finish her off. It makes no sense that he deliberately premeditated to kill his child, even though he may have wanted to get rid of her. If this is true, then he is guilty of at second degree murder, which is 25-to-life (25 to life) under California law.

7 Comments:

At November 25, 2005 at 1:45 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Astonshing blog. I relished in the site and you
know I will be going to it again! Surfing the internet
hepls me to find blogs that arfe just as good.
Go and click my attorney california criminal defense blog.

 
At November 25, 2005 at 1:45 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
Please take a journey to my california criminal law lawyer blog.

 
At November 25, 2005 at 9:32 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
You got me! I will check out your blog a.s.a.p!

 
At November 26, 2005 at 7:29 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

I look for blogs as great as your work. Fine
blog. I found your site suitable for another visit!
I beg of you, just check out my criminal defense lawyer california blog.

 
At December 4, 2005 at 2:06 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog.  I thought it was the best site out
and we had to go back to it! Every chance I get on the
net I search for blogs just like your site.
In an efford of finding the right info, check for my criminal lawyer southern california blog site.

 
At December 5, 2005 at 11:34 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
I hope you can look through my angeles california criminal lawyer los referral service blog.

 
At December 12, 2005 at 2:24 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I enjoyed the site and when I have the
time, shall visit the site again. Finding blogs this
good on the internet.
I want you to look for my attorney california criminal defense blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home