Wednesday, June 29, 2005

VAWA re-introduced by Biden, Hatch, others.

Can this NEW version of the VAWA pass constitutional muster under GONZALES VS. RAICH? It seems that under Scalia's reasoning in his concurrence in Raich that all Biden need do is put a insert a legislative record that the new VAWA is part of a larger scheme of regulation of intrastate violence.

See full text here:
http://biden.senate.gov/newsroom/details.cfm?id=239039




Chip Venie is a private criminal defense attorney in San Diego, California. He is admitted to practice before state and federal courts in California, Washington, D.C., and Michigan. Mr. Venie graduated from The University of Virginia School of Law and clerked as a staff Attorney to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit in Richmond, Virginia. Mr. Venie has litigated over 700 trial level felony matters and over 150 appeals. Mr. Venie can be reached at (619) 235-8300, or chipesq@hotmail.com.

5 Comments:

At November 25, 2005 at 1:45 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Want to see top notch work, peep my california criminal lawyer newark blog site for the bomb work!

 
At November 25, 2005 at 11:40 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Extraordinary blog. Your site was hip and fresh
and we'll visit it again! I love surfing the internet
for blogs.
No matter when you are, just stop by and check for my california criminal law lawyer blog site.

 
At November 26, 2005 at 7:29 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Once you sign on, check for my california criminal lawyer northern blog.

 
At November 27, 2005 at 1:33 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
My california criminal in lawyer stockton blog, is something you need to peep out!

 
At November 28, 2005 at 10:26 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
Search for my california criminal lawyer newark blog, it will leave you speechless.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home