Friday, July 01, 2005

9th Circuit Overflowing with pro se appeals.

This is an interesting article on now the Ninth and Fourth Circuits are dealing the onslaught of pro se federal appeals from prisoners:

http://www.judicialaccountability.org/articles/proseappeals9circuit.htm







Chip Venie is a private criminal defense attorney in San Diego, California. He is admitted to practice before state and federal courts in California, Washington, D.C., and Michigan. Mr. Venie graduated from The University of Virginia School of Law and clerked as a staff Attorney to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit in Richmond, Virginia. Mr. Venie has litigated over 700 trial level felony matters and over 150 appeals. Mr. Venie can be reached at (619) 235-8300, or chipesq@hotmail.com.

7 Comments:

At November 25, 2005 at 1:45 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
Check out my criminal defense lawyer southern blog, you won't be sorry!

 
At November 25, 2005 at 11:39 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
My criminal lawyer in california blog, is something you need to peep out!

 
At November 25, 2005 at 9:33 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. It was so great and I bet I will
go back to it! I get to look online for blogs like
yours is a blessing.
Please proceed to my criminal lawyer in california blog when you find the time.

 
At November 26, 2005 at 7:29 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
Sweetie, go and search my criminal defense lawyer southern blog for what you need.

 
At November 26, 2005 at 5:25 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Exciting blog. The site out did itself and will be
back! I love surfing the internet for blogs that are
exactly like this blog.
Where you been? You have got to look at my california criminal lawyer blog!

 
At December 3, 2005 at 4:07 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Incredible blog. I admired your site and I will be
back once again to view it! I use much of my spare
time searching for blogs like yours.
Click on my criminal lawyer orange county blog before its to late.

 
At December 4, 2005 at 1:26 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Creative blog. I just kept looking at it over and
over! Im always looking for blogs like this!
Please discover my criminal lawyer southern california blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home