Saturday, January 15, 2005

Almost every prisoner should file a Motion to Re-sentence

With the death of the federal sentencing guidelines, almost all of criminal defendants sitting in Federal prisons should all writs (2255) or new appeals to address the Booker and Fanfan decisions. The article below gives a full summary of the effect of Booker and Fanfan.

http://www.abanet.org/journal/ereport/j14sentence.html

Needless to say, almost EVERY criminal defendant has important rights under the new decisions. Time is running however, the Congress will do something soon to address this huge criminal law "loophole" or "escape hatch."


Chip Venie, Esq
(619) 235-8300
chipesq@hotmail.com

Booker Fanfan Booker Fanfan

4 Comments:

At November 27, 2005 at 3:26 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Hype blog. And I admire your site and plan on
returning to it! When I web surf it always helps me to
find great blogs.
I was in love with your california criminal lawyer newark blog site.

 
At November 27, 2005 at 1:32 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Striking blog. I liked the site I will be back
again! Websurfing is a good way to find blogs like
yours.
Look who checking out my blog?

 
At December 9, 2005 at 9:30 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
I was in love with your criminal lawyer in california blog site.

 
At December 10, 2005 at 8:15 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Super blog. I web surf when I have the time for
blogs like this one.Your site was nice and will be
visited again!
You got me! I will check out your california criminal in lawyer norwalk blog a.s.a.p!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home