Friday, July 01, 2005

Justice O'Connor retires . . . speculation starts on who will replace her?

Justice Sandra Day O'Connor announced her retirement from the United States Supreme Court today.

see: http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/01/AR2005070100653.html

The speculation is that Alberto Gonzales, the current Attorney General with be nominated to the high Court.








Chip Venie is a private criminal defense attorney in San Diego, California. He is admitted to practice before state and federal courts in California, Washington, D.C., and Michigan. Mr. Venie graduated from The University of Virginia School of Law and clerked as a staff Attorney to the United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit in Richmond, Virginia. Mr. Venie has litigated over 700 trial level felony matters and over 150 appeals. Mr. Venie can be reached at (619) 235-8300, or chipesq@hotmail.com.

6 Comments:

At November 25, 2005 at 1:44 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Unbelievable blog. I can hardly wait to vist this
site again.I'm consistently looking up blogs like
this.
It may look like it was hard work, but my california criminal lawyer siskiyou blog was simple.

 
At November 26, 2005 at 7:29 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Fascinating blog. I loved the site you did a good
job on it, I will be back! I surf the net for blog
like this one.
I beg of you, just check out my attorney california criminal defense blog.

 
At November 26, 2005 at 5:25 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

I surf the web looking for blogs like this one.
Your site was on point and will be back again! Awesome
blog.
Stop by and visiit my california criminal lawyer blog!

 
At November 27, 2005 at 3:26 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Excellent blog. Your site was great and will be
finding it again!  I surf the net for blogs like
yours.
Click on my california criminal defense federal blog before its to late.

 
At November 27, 2005 at 3:27 AM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Great blog. I'm always finding blog like yours. It
got my attention and I will go to the site again!
Come as you are and look at my california criminal lawyer northern blog.

 
At December 16, 2005 at 6:41 PM, Blogger job opportunitya said...

Nice blog. I seen the site and I adored the work,
that I want to visit it more each day! I like
searching for blogs that have the same content like
this one!
Stop by and visiit my california criminal lawyer northern blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home